finally found a book on AR sedans

About a jillion years ago I posted looking for a book on Alfa Romeo sedans.
Maybe AlfaBill put the bug in the right ear while on that side of the pond
because John Tipler has just authored a nice softbound book on the subject.

Although all black and white, it is a well put together book with lots of
sedan related material. From 2600's to 1900's to 156's. And page 113 has a
picture of what I'd like our Milano to look like, except that we want to run
it on the street. By the way, I think the hood on this car is offered by Tom
Zat. There is also nice coverage on the BTCC and DTM cars.

So consider adding this book to your collection! The particulars are:

" Alfa Romeo Sporting Saloons," John Tipler, 1999, ISBN 0-7509-2078-5, Sutton
Publishing Limited, Glouscestershire, GL5 2BU.

Oh, and don't think that I don't have any interest in promoting this book.
Although I am in no way officially linked to John Tipler, the Sutton group,
or even a local book store, I love these cars and if the good word spreads
more throughout the world then we'll all be better off.

Alfa Romeo Nuts are the binding force of the universe!

Sincerely,
Peter Lundquist
1969 GTV
1987 Platinum