Sheer Coincidence or.....?!?!?!?

Can it be sheer coincidence that the Digest volume for September 28 is 1066,
the same day that in the year 1066, the Normans landed on the island to begin
their conquests?!?!?!?!?!  Che fortuna!!!

For Alfa content - I offer the following with a bit of trepidation, for fear
that I may break a spell, and send regular Digest contributors running for
cover.

I'm a bit of a vicarious member, I'll admit, reading far more than
contributing.  Although I have and love my GTV6, I'm not nearly the fanatic
that most of you are, and I'm afraid the car has become more of a daily
commuter than the exotic black weekend streak that it used to be.  Times
change and lifestyles change.

What I'd like to share, though, is the overwhelming sense that all of you are
a bunch of the nicest guys on earth.  When threads like, "How and why we
drive them",  or "What I did over the beautiful weekend with my beautiful
wife/girlfriend" occur, or even to follow the occasional sparring match over
technical details, I must say, my faith in men is restored (not that it was
ever really damaged).  You're an articulate, considerate and witty lot.  I'll
stop here lest I overdo it.

I pray that I'm never faced with having to try to meet someone through the
personals, but if I ever find myself in that position, I think that I'll
definitely seek out an Alfa Digest member!

Thanks for the good vibes,
Mac
NYC
1984 GTV6