FS: Saris roof rack for 164

I'm selling my Saris roof rack for a 164. I've used it for about a year but
will be moving my bikes to a different car and will soon have no use for it.

I'm not too sure of the model #, but it has an aero look which compliments
the design of the 164 nicely. There is a locking feature which secures all
the
mounting hardware (rails, fork support, etc.) to the main cross bars (though
you can't lock the bike directly to the rack without a separate cable).
While it's not as heavy-duty as a Yakima or Thule rack, it is also easier to
install and remove. As an occassional-use only rack, I'd say it was one of
the best.

I have all the hardware needed to hold two bikes. Asking $150.
Because of the size and number of pieces involved, cash and carry only,
please.

Thanks.

Chris Robyn
El Cerrito, CA