wires

While were discussing plug wires- I just replaced my plugs and noticed
a crack in one of the wire seals, the plugs are stamped with
"Reinhasen" or something similar thereto.
Does anyone know whether that is OEM or an aftermarket replacement, or
what?

As an aside, the car is much smoother now that I extracted the Golden
Lodges from the previous owner.  Of course, I'm not bashing the plugs
as I have a Jacobs Ignition system installed and they are very
explicit about NOT using multiple electrode plugs (oops).

Also popped in a K&N.  Haven't had time to wind it up to check for
better top end, but I"m not really expecting anything notable.