suspension- 164

Hello all,
I'm still researching spring and shock upgrades for my 164.  Several
people have been kind enough to offer their impressions of some
aftermaket components.  So far I have tried to explore Koni, Bilstein,
and B&G struts, and Eibach, Intrax, AR Ricambi, and B&G springs. I
have heard from people with Intrax and AR springs, but none of the
others.
I also just came across a new player (to me at least).  A european
manufacturer of their own springs called APEX.  They are marketed for
a very good price at Http://www.UPRD.com, and their international home
pate is Http://www.apexsuspenions.com

Does anyone have any experience with these?
I'm looking to firm up the suspension just a little, and keep any
lowering to a minimum.  I don't want to go overboard on the sport side
of things- this car just doesn't have the seeds to make the sacrifice
in ride quality worth it!

End of alfa-digest V7 #1060