Alfas for sale in Arkansas

My mechanic has the following two Alfa Romeos for sale in Little Rock,
Arkansas.  If you are interested, please call him during business hours at
(501) 375-2835 (serious calls only) and ask for Charles.

1991 164L, charcoal gray (I can't remember the real color's name), 75,000
miles, auto tranny.  The outside driver's door handle and the inside front
passenger's handle are broken.  Needs a timing belt soon, I don't know if
anything else is broken.  He took it in trade towards a SAAB, and is asking
$3500.

1988 Milano Gold.  Light gray (to me looks beige), 26,000 miles,
load-levelling system, auto tranny, sunroof, non-ABS.  This was his wife's
car.  Expertly maintained (of course.)  $4500.

No financial interest, etc.  Charles has gone out of his way to help me
keep the Scuderia Warren on the road.  He's one of the good guys <g>.

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 164k miles
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 62k miles
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 132k miles