re: cold-start solenoid

>Has anyone ever installed a thermo-switch on the cold-start solenoid?
>It seems that this little installation would remove the need for the manual
>switch that so many of us SPICA equipped ALFA owners must contend with.

Could be done, I suppose, but it shouldn't be necessary.  This is what the
thermostatic actuator is supposed to do.  If everything is in working order
and adjusted properly, the manual switch to kill the cold start injector
shouldn't be needed, either.  I'll bet Fred advises getting rid of it.

Cordially,
Dana Loomis