US cars to Europe

Thanks to all those who responded to my inquiry on taking my US-spec
spider with me when I move to Europe.  Presumably, everybody saw how
much work has gone (and is continuing to go) into the car, and was
sympathetic about my wanting to take it, as Michael was.  Perhaps, JUST
perhaps, some of you have EVEN had to do some work on your cars, and
know this feeling of attachment it breeds  :^)

Anyone, a few people suggested I be more specific about where the car
would be going.  Well, most likely to Switzerland (although possibly to
Italy).  Being that Switzerland is a relatively small country, I suspect
that there are not hordes and hordes of digesters there, but maybe
someone has had some kind of experience.  I was amazed at how many
people were able to offer help on the subject of taking her to Europe at
all, so who knows...

Thanks again, all.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega"
Venice, Ca (for now, at least.  Fred: don't worry, if my location
changes, I'll make it clear in my posts.  In fact, I'll be so happy to
live somehere that Alfa sells new cars, I'll be bragging about it 'till
the cows come home)