bought my tires

Thanks for everyone that gave me input on tires.
I ended up getting Yokohama's AVS I's 205/60-14 on my stock star wheels.
I autocrossed them a few days later and was very impressed, it helped me turn
a time to beat a mazda RX7 I previously didn't beat.  So the new tires helped
alot.
I would howerever recomend anyone else that doesn't autocross to go with
195/65's  there really isn't much of a difference I don't think in regular
driving around town... but the bigger tires wanted to wander sometimes at
highway speeds..  no squeeks, little plowing on autocross  compared to
before.  Overall I'm happier.

I also wanted to mention what a HUGE difference TIRE PRESSURE has to do with
how the car handles.  for some that said steering was heavey or light after
tire changes,, well I can say that the people that mounted my tires put about
45 psi in them , way to much and I thought I had the lightest steering in the
world.. then dropped it down to the recommened 24f-27r and I think I need a
new steering/brake booster (atleast I assume this booster works the steering
also).  I decided I would run them about 29ish-32ish now.. max psi is 35
labeled on the tire. for autocross I was told to start them at max psi or
higher and check your sidewall after dabbing them with shoe polish.
my tires cost me $70 each from tire rack. and cost I think 32 s&h. mounting
cost 32.

Victor
84 Alfa Spider
Idaho