Re: alfa-digest V7 #1052

Michael Smith is telling us what little he knows about his 164.  Untrue
about eating tires even after alignment.   When 164 wheels are aligned
straight ahead, no toe, tires will last many thousands of miles and wear
evenly.  I never rotate my wheels and one would never guess the mileage.

When you think about it, any amount of toe in or out creates drag
particularly on the edges.  Inside edge too much toe-out and outside
edge means too much toe-in.  What else does anything but no-toe do?
Less gas mileage, of course and reduced top speed.  Might as well throw
out an anchor.  Fred Di Matteo