re: Subject: gtv6 tire voting...

hi michael, ewe said:
>Ads in th local paper have all kinds of tires on sale (I'm not much for
>mail ordering tires...)
may i humbly suggest...  GET INTO MAIL-ORDERING YOUR TIRES!!!!  (jeez, the
stress from all those capital letters!)  seriously, yer only short-changing
yerself!  i have bridgestone re71's on my gtwe6 & on my werde, both excellent.
but now that tire-rack, & discount tire direct are closing out yokohama avs
tires - same price or cheaper than the re71's, i'd HIGHLY recommend these tires.
not exactly sure about the price, but prolly ~80 for a 195-60-15...  forget that
other stuff ewe posted...

one person's opinion,

doug s.