Milano tires/brakes question

Greetings Alfisti !!

Well I finally got my tires last Friday.  I decided to go the =
performance route and got Yokohama AVSi's  ( 195/60vr14 on stock alloys) =
  They stick like glue and don't squeal a bit !  They seem to be a bit =
less responsive to turn-in, but that may be due to the fact that the =
Michelins they replaced were BALD .  I'm sure that having full tread =
depth has something to do with this as well.  I believe that I need new =
tie rod ends because one has a torn boot and the other boot is cracked.  =
I'll also check the tightness of the steering rack bolts to see if it's =
shifting side to side.

I also have some brake questions for y'all.  I ordered a set of Mintex =
pads from Alfa Bill.  I currently have 1 year old Ereminas pads on the =
front ( replaced MetalMasters ) and 2 1/2 year old metalmasters on the =
rear.  Both styles went hard on me after a short time.  They don't work =
well at all, cold or hot - I can't even lock them up !  Bill says the =
Mintex are more street oriented.  I'm also thinking that I should have =
the front rotors turned.  Is it hard to remove them ?  Do I have to =
replace the bearings or seal(s) or both ? =20

Thanks,

Dan Walker
68 Euro Duetto ( engine coming out next week perhaps ?)
87 Milano Gold