AlfaBill meets the UK....

Hi gang,

Sitting here in Maidenbower in UK, having a great time terrorizing the locals as i drive on the "wrong side" of the road... tougher to do than I thought, roundabouts are a B*&^%!

Weather is wonderful break from Florida heat, in the 60's and pleasant, staying on the grounds of a 1500's manor hotel with ghost included. That is not squeaking stairs!

Plans are unclear at the moment, but Wales and Strattford on Avon is on the plan list as well as a possible jaunt to Paris if possible...

Required Alfa content....
Oh my gawd, becky... Alfas are gorgeous, no chance to look close yet but the 156 is a gem... Others are so sharp, and better in real life. So many cool cars, you can't count...

Note to Gordy TJC and other NWARC gang, The NWARC jacket is wonderful and just the right cover for the weather... Thanks again!!

BTW, the Vauxhall Astra turns out to be a No-va! Teeny tiny! Runs like a scalded cat though :o) If you see a white Nova go by on the wrong side of the road, It's me!!

All for now

AlfaBill
Sussex UK