Milano Rebuild

I got the heads off of my Milano 3.0 today.  Only thing I thought was strange
was that the pass side head gasket had holes in it!  They were just pinholes
when viewed from the top.  When I took them off, I could see there were
several more developing where the gasket had been tearing from underneath as
if something was ripping it from the bottom.    There were about 8 in total.
The other side was not like this!
Now the reson I was removing the heads was because I was getting high oil
consumption  about a quart every 250 miles.  Plugs were fouling, especially
at #3.

Any ideas on why this is?

Thanks T

Tony Brucia