Re: WTD: Milano Wheel Rim & space saving spares?

??? Kurt

Kurt Haverstock wrote:

> Category: 'Things that would be nice to have if they didn't cost a lot.'
>
> Item: 14" Milano wheel rim. With or without tire, steel or alloy.
>
> I'd like to have a full-size spare,

My 1986 manufactured '87 Milano had a full sized spare??? <read all those
??? as a furrowing of the forehead and an inquisitive confused look> did
some later Milanos come with a space saving spare? or did some DPO do that
to you???

Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX