GTV6 alignment specs

Quick question, I'm preparring my GTV6 with it's new 3.0 for an upcoming
track event.  I know it's been posted before, but what are the optimum
alignment specs for this car that will give me good turn in and tracking
without obscene tire wear.  Right now I beleive I have a bit too much toe
out as my inside tires are wearing quickly.  Any help appreciated.

Also, having owned a Jaguar (mostly because it was an obscene bargain a few
years ago) I feel compelled to jump in and let everyone in on a secret.
The Jag's from the early 90's are very nice quality and are NOT poser cars
(at least exclusively).  I owned a '90 XJ6 for 3 years and never spent a
dime on maintenance other than oil changes and routine tune up stuff in
over 35,000 miles.  This car was a serious machine if driven hard, which
few ever are.  Huge brakes ducted from the front bumper, great suspension,
EXTREMELY smooth engine with gobs of torque, unmatched body quality
(really), etc., etc.   While it would have never been a great autocrosser,
on the open road this car would hang in there or pass just about anything,
and I've owned a few fast cars in my day.  Plus it always felt in control
and safe due to the great brakes and rolling mass.  Look around, evryone is
scared by these cars, good ones are available for like $5000.  It's kind of
like a 164 or milano market with a lot more examples.   Don't get me wrong,
I'm a die hard alfa fan, and I choose to drive a loud, unrefined, fast and
"usually something broken" 3.0 GTV6 daily (110 miles / day) and have owned
5 Italian cars in 12 years, but don't underestimate some of those Jags out
there.  These cars were $50,000 - 70,000 less than 10 years ago they are an
incredible deal.  Buy one as a daily driver and save your alfa for weekends
and recreation.   Actually, it was this car that led me to my first alfa 5
years ago.  I was looking at a '93 BMW 525i for $28K.  We decided to buy
the '90 Jag for $14K and a '91 Alfa Spider $12K.  2 cars for less money and
a lot more fun.

No flames please.

 Steve Hoffins

'83 GTV6 3.0
'83 Pinninfarina Azzura (regretfully for sale)
'95 VW Eurovan Camper