Re:AlfaBill's travels

<< Assuming Alfa Bill actually skirted the storms and is now on his way
 over the ocean to the UK and Paris, I believe he posted that he had to
 obtain connectors and do his own rewiring. He'll be back in less than a
 fortnight. >>

Personally I wish him godspeed.  But, in his absence, can we rename him
AlfaJohn?  Got your new Owner yet?
I truly enjoyed reading the new issue and reliving every enjoyable moment of
the Convention.  Though it was my first, it makes me want to do it again and
again.  I'll be in Portland for sure.
Those of you who are making plans to attend Oregon in 2000 should start
thinking in terms of how you can make room for some Seattle area activities
on your way to and/or from Portland.  I think NWARC is gonna have some extras
stuff going on. I'm cleaning out the spare room in anticipation of a request
for a bed.  I can always make room in the garage for something "special."
Hope you right-coasters weather the storm.  Think of us at our track day
tomorrow, and hope for at least a little sun for us.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Bothell WA
1987 Spider "VELOCE"