Fuel leak

Hi again,

Thanks for the help with the newbie questions. My car (1986 Graduate) has
developed a fuel leak now, on top of the oil drips. It must be having a
hard time marking its territory ;). It is coming from the rubber hose at
the fuel injector rail junction. Does this hose snake all the way back to
the fuel tank? Or did I miss a connection somewhere? How long is it? and I
presume it is a standard fuel line that I can buy by the foot at
Kragen/PepBoys/Chief, right? Anything else special to know about changing
this line? Bleeding the system?
Thanks in advance.

Debbie