re: brake light switch

the brake light switch on my 90 spider failed last memorial day weekend.
being that i was in the redneck riviera (florida panhandle) far from home
(south florida) and any alfa parts shop, i went to the local autozone and
challenged the parts dude behind the counter.  he pulled out a book with
pictures of many switches and started pulling switches off the shelf.  of
course he did  not have one for the spider exactly but after inspecting
several switches i settled with one made for  a MAZDA!  took it back to my
sisters house, crawled under the steering wheel and presto, brake lights.
cost:  $5.  if you want the part number let me know.

rob murphy
90 spider
coral springs, fl