Re: 164 Reverse Lights

Hi Vasco-

This one sounds rather odd, but it might just be a reverse sensor gone
bad.  However, the typical fault mode is no reverse lights  ...ever.
Actually, I just now thought of something else...   The S (only) has a
second sensor in the top of the bell-housing - off-hand I'm not even sure
what it does.  Maybe the two sensors were reversed when the tranny was
out?

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed (about to be fitted with 16" O.Z. Superturismo
Corsa wheels)
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.