Air Bag Diagnostic Connector Location in 164S

The airbag ECU in my 164S went crazy after I reconnected my battery a couple
of weeks ago. It's now reading three fault codes, none of which can be
traced to actual problems. After having no luck resetting the unit or
clearing the codes, I borrowed the Alfa air bag diagnostic tester from a
friend. I've been looking for the tester diagnostic connector in my car, but
can't find it. I started by looking around the air bag ECU and connectors,
and then all around the firewall. No luck.

 Fred Di Matteo wrote a couple years back on the Digest: "When you pull the
4 connector test connector from under the square hole behind the passenger's
seat, you will see the connector is marked ABCD, A being the LT Blue/black,
B being the Black, C being the Green/White, D being Pink." Can anybody tell
me how to find this test connector? Thanks for the help.

Rich Lasner
91 164S Black
92 164S Red
AROC