Re: alfa-digest V7 #1035

In a message dated 9/12/99 8:56:32 PM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<alfa/clarion codes>>

Ok, this may be a dumb response, but my clarion had it stamped on the bottom,
and written into the manual, I suppose you've already tried those options?
Like I said, it may be dumb, but sometimes I've missed the obvious and at
least you know someone's out there. Bill, '88 Verde.
Also, anyone care to offer thoughts on the best pads for front calipers (on
same Milano)  I guess it's time I got to know my mistress a little better.