Spider exhaust manifold

Hey Guys,

The exhaust manifold on my '89 Spider Grad (46,000 miles) has suddenly and
mysteriously developed a short crack. For a short term fix I'll have the crack
welded but, as long as I'm messing with the manifold anyway, I'd like to pick
up another manifold and have it jet coated to reduce engine compartment heat
as much as possible.

Anybody have any source suggestions for another good exhaust manifold?

Has anyone else experienced cracking in the exhaust manifold? Any suggestions
or advice?

- --Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'89 Graduate