bright H4 bulbs

A week ago, I installed a set of Z-Beem 50/55W H4 bulbs in my 164
(Japanese "Super White").  These are supposed to be at 4500K colour
temp, and are also supposed to give light output equivalent to a
100/110W H4.

Improvement was immediate and obvious.  Colour is now white instead
of yellowish white.  Light seems to throw a bit furthur (can't
quantify that though), and overall lighting is improved.

Has not melted my reflectors yet, but as promised, I'll let you all
know if it does.  ;-)

Not having new bulbs similar to the old ones, I cannot tell how much
of the improvement is simply due to new bulbs alone.

Overall, quite pleased with it, especially since there seems to be
a layer of "condensation"-looking material on the inside of the lens.
I'm sure this layer cuts down on the light output, but have not gotten
around to trying to clean it off.

Cheers
Lawrence

86 33 1.5 QV (for sale)