Germans Again?

Last week I had a German fellow come in and inquired about two cars I had
outside.. a 84 Fiat Spider Auto and a 86 Alfa Spider Graduate. he implied he
was driving around looking for Fiats/Alfa's for his investors to export to
Germany. I know this happened big time in late 80's. Starting again?

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  ITALIAN AUTO PARTS ON THE INTERNET
New and Used Fiat Parts...also New Alfa Parts.
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield,NJ 08344
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided  Phone: 856-358-1555
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com