FOR SALE:'82 GTV6

Hi ya'll-

Well I'm afraid the day has come when I have to sell my beloved Alfa. I
have one more year of grad school left and I'm running short on $$$. The
head gaskets, H2O pump, and clutch all let go at the same time. Getting all
this repaired would far exceed my financial resources. So here it is, come
and get it:

'82 GTV6: Silver and black w/Zender body kit, very pretty: 130K, rocker
rust professionally repaired, new KYB's, ball joint, tie rod end, castor
rod bushings, windshield, Sportline mahogany wheel. Needs: head gaskets,
H2O pump, clutch, and a little surface rust repair. $1750 obo. Email me:
gt7622d@domain.elided, or call me: 404 876-7748

Thanks, its been great being an Alfa owner and I'm looking forward to
getting back in the Alfa "saddle" sometime next year.

Sebastian Toomey