Re: ALFA 308

<< did you guys not read my post or just ignored it? There is an Alfa 308 C
in the Fangio Museum in Argentina that was just sold to 2 guys from England
and one german living in Italy.  They are willing to sheel out 2.5 million
for it.  No, it's not the 4 million paid at Pebble Beach, but beats every
other car auctioned there.  Anybody knows anything
about the car?  More info to follow if there is interest. I received a very
bad fax with a picture of it, but can't even see the car.

Jorge >>

Yes, did read your post, seems that most of the people on the board really
don't know much about Alfa's rich history. That car has been offered for a
number of years.

BTW a Ferrari 250 Monza sold at RM auction Monterey weekend for 3 million. If
you want to know more about the 308 or any vintage Alfa, I suggest you write
Alfa 2Nine@domain.elided

End of alfa-digest V7 #1031