Alfa 308 for 2.5 million

hi gang
did you guys not read my post or just ignored it?
There is an Alfa 308 C in the Fangio Museum in Argentina that was just sold
to 2 guys from England and one german living in Italy.  They are willing to
sheel out 2.5 million for it.  No, it's not the 4 million paid at Pebble
Beach, but beats every other car auctioned there.  Anybody knows anything
about the car?  More info to follow if there is interest.
I received a very bad fax with a picture of it, but can't even see the car.
Jorge
PS: question is, will they be able to get the car out of the country.
(I think I sent the first post in HTML and did not get posted)