2000GTV grille attachment points

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>So to my question: on the 2000 GTV grill, how many attachment points
SHOULD
there be? =

The answer is 6 (or 10 if you count the two side pieces between the
headlamps).  One at each corner and one at each top corner of the 'shield=
'.
 =

There are 8 "tabs" on the sheet metal (top and bottom at each end by the
headlights, and each side of the central triangle top and bottom), but
looking at how it fits and evidence of where it has broken I'm not
convinced
that the lower central mounting points are used. <
The other two tabs are used on other models (1750GTV and 1300/1600GTJ).

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.