Carello Headlights

     Hi all,

     I have some very tired carello lenses on my 78 GTV. I was wondering
     whether you can remove the glass from the bulb housing then recoat the
     housing and then re install the glass with a silicone sealant or
     something similar. It's either try this or replace the lenses, I don't
     know how much they are and I'm afraid to ask.

     Thanks in advance.

     George Brook
     Systems Engineer Jtec PTY LTD
     Brisbane Australia

     78GTV

     ps. Thanks for the replies on my clutch slave/master post, I've since
     bled the clutch twice and now she works like new.