Weber carburator assembly for sale - Revised

Hi, I posted this a few weeks ago but judging from the overwhelming (lack
of) response at that time I assume that the price posted was considered a
bit high.

The carburetors are as good as new and I ran the car with these for about a
year (a couple of months after re-building/calibrating them.) When I took
them off the car (because I put in a Spica Injected 1750) they were drained
and have now been stored for a couple of months.

This is a nice stock setup that came off my -67 Super and rather than
keeping them in a box I want someone else to benefit from them.

So if you are interested shoot me a line and let me know what you want to
pay. I'd like to get $600 for the complete setup but will consider any
reasonable offer.

New carbs are about $400 each, the stock manifold $350, extra venturies and
jets $200, Support rod $50, Fuel pump $60, fuel filter and regulator $70
Stock linkage $N/A, air cleaner assy $ N/A.

Of course you could get a "kit" as sold by some vendors for $1200, not
including the support rod and with adapters mounts and adapter linkage...

Here are the specifics on the parts included:

Dual side-draft Weber 40DCOE27, recently rebuilt to factory 1750
specifications with 32mm venturies and the factory recommended jetting,
aligned throttle plates and all new seals and gaskets.
Also included are extra 33mm venturies, F-16 emulsion tubes, #135 main jets,
#180 air correction jets, #50 accelerator pump bleeds and 55F11 idle jets.

Intake manifold with new thermostat and good rubber carburetor mounts,
carburetor support rod, electric fuel pump, factory fuel filter with
integral pressure regulator.

Complete stock air cleaner assembly with new air filter, as new rubber
intake hose and perfect aluminum cast air box and air box cover.

Complete stock throttle linkage (bolt in on spica car) from gas pedal to
carburetors.

Feedback welcome (not from you John!)
Thomas Moll
moltek@domain.elided