Spider Console Lighting Help

Friends,

Trying to locate the (2) replacement bulbs for the lights behind the
heater control sliding switches on my 93 Spider Veloce.
The bulbs are Type H, 1.5 volt miniatures (per the Shop Manual).
Bulbs are bad and the sockets are broken so the complete assembly would
be preferred but I can modify the assembly if all I can find are the
bulbs.
Nothing local and nothing (so far) on the Internet. Yet, as history has
proven, the Digest is far better than the internet! So can you help me?

Thanks!
Rob Favali
Manchester CT
(too wet to attend Lime Rock's Italian Car Rally today ...)