164 questions..dash and tires

1) I am trying to replace some bulbs in the dash and tried to follow the
Manuals instructions. I can not get the "mask" to come off. Its loose but
appears its about to snap if I try to pull it off. Am I missing something?

2) My 164 S has 16 x 7 1/2 wheels with Yokohama 205 45 16 tires. They are
way too low profile for my taste (although they handle very well) and do not
fill the wheel well where it looks right. Most people comment on how small
the tires look. Plus the speedo is over 10 % off. Speedo says 70 mph, and
car is going 62 mph.
Anyone have 1st hand knowledge with tires on 16 7 1/2 wheels on 164 that
come closer to original wheel /tire diameter? I am coming up with 205 55 16
using a formula on Tire Racks page.
Bruce

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  ITALIAN AUTO PARTS ON THE INTERNET
New and Used Fiat Parts...also New Alfa Parts.
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield,NJ 08344
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided  Phone: 856-358-1555
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com