Alfetta GCL/Sportiva

Hi all,

I don't know if this applies to Alfetta sedans overseas but in Australia we
had 2 late series models known as the GCL and the Sportiva. I presume the
GCL stands for Green Clover Leaf. Does anybody know the differences between
them ? I know the Sportiva had the dual headlight setup. Does the GCL have
the same ? Anyone have any driving experiences with either ?

Finally, anyone have one for sale ? I live in South Australia.

Cheers

Tony