Milano wheels for sale, FORD engineer on digest?

Greetings Alfisti!
       I just caught up on about 2 weeks of Digests, my job has kept me more
than busy for the past week or two.
      First,I have an excess set of 14" stock alloys for a Milano Gold I'd
like to get rid of.The wheels are in excellent shape with Pirelli P400's on
them with about half of their tread left.Since Alfie (87 Milano gold)has new
shoes now (stock 15" alloys),the 14's are at a friend's house collecting
dust.Make a reasonable offer and contact me off digest........
    Second, I need to get in touch with the Ford engineer who occasionally
posts on the digest.I have some questions regarding unsafe seatbelt anchors
in Ford Tauruses,the CVT transmission options you've inadvertently offered in
the Taurus and Winstar (after 15k miles the trannys act like they've got one
gear) and why do I have to nearly get into a fistfight with a Ford dealer to
get cars fixed under warranty?I have 10 '98-99
Tauruses that I don't feel safe renting to customers and 3 Winstar minivans
with a transmission that goes into drive when it feels like it...........
Thanks!
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima Lazarus, scheduled to be worked on this weekend
until Hurricane Dennis decided to dump rain on us)
and 103 rental cars (with which I've been dealing with maintenance and
service issues this week.GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!)