75TS Cutting out - How to search the archive?

Hi all,
        A little while back someone posted a question about their 75TS
cutting out. Mine is now doing the same, and unfortunately I deleted the
email. Someone posted things you might look out when this problem occurs.
Can you repost your answer, either to the digest, or direct to me? This
leads me to my next question - the Alfa Digest Home Page says "...access
Digest archives via LWGate". There used to be a link to searching archives
which seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know how you can search the
archives?

Thanks,
Peter Sculley