Headlight Advice

I'm planning on replacing the headlights on my GTV6 with something brighter than the stock units.
I have Hella H4's and H2's (high beams) on my 69 GTV and think they work well.  Is there anything
else that I should consider for the GTV6, or is this still the way to go?  I've seen ads for what
I think is a newer product, called Hellavision.  Any experience or opinions on these lights?
Also, are the PIAA "9000 Super White Series  Bulbs" that I see advertised in the car mags good?
The ads claim that these are "whiter & bighter than any other bulb, and most like natural
sunlight".  How different are these newer products from the tried and true H4's?  Lastly, the
newer products all specify that they're DOT approved and 50 state legal -- based on the brightness
of my H4/H2 combo when all 4 lights are on, I suspect I may be bending or breaking the law.  Are
H4's/H2's street legal?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

69 GTV