Moss at Monterey

Hi,

    I remember hearing rumors about a 13 month ban on any driver involved in
bent sheet metal during a "race" at the Historics. Steve Earle is very
concerned about overly enthusaistic driving and wants to send a clear
message to drivers who don't conform. Outright bans aren't out of the
question either. I believe Dave Vehger was chastised in just such as manner
for far less an indiscretion. It will be interesting to see if world reknown
Sterling Moss brings down Mr. Earle's wrath.

Steve Smith
Carlsbad, CA