London-Paris

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>I will be traveling to the UK on the 16th of September, and i would love=

to touch foot in Paris, on principal..."since I'm in the neighborhood".

My much wiser father tells me that it is nuts to try to drive in to
Paris, as is often the case, such as Manhattan, where a car is a great
expense and parking is difficult.
He's probably right, especially if you're only going for a day.  Public
transport in Paris is very good so there's no need for a car once you're
there.

Anyone have suggestions regarding bus or other transport to Paris from
either London or the coast? We would only have 1 day but it's at least a
taste.<
There's the 'Eurostar' which is a train which goes through the channel
tunnel, and there are plenty of cheap flights (try www.EasyJet.com).

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.