Re: Mozart (Mr. & Ms.)

All -
I join many others in commending Scott's ability to choose the right
words to describe a moment.  Keep up the excellent journalism, Scott.
I don't know the Mozarts personally, but they have participated in the
SOVREN vintage events up the the NW for a number of years.  John has
driven many interesting pieces, not the least of which is a black Lister
Chevrolet.  In 1997, I believe, he and Pete Lovely, driving the famous
TR250 Ferrari engaged in a wonderful duel.  Power on power, money on
money,  WOW.
I recently read that the Mozarts had (have?) an 8C2900 that they drove as
a daily driver in and around Las Vegas.
Thanks again Scott on setting the scene for those of us who were not able
to attend.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider "VELOCE"