I need a GTV-6 Rear View Mirror!

Well, I guess I will not be so harsh on those clunky, 5mph bumpers on my 83
GTV-6.  On my way home from work tonight, in the first significant rain in
months I was rear ended while sitting at a stop light by an old Lincoln land
barge.  My car jumped forward 2 or 3 feet and my head hit the seat back
headrest.  My rear view mirror broke away and was lying in the passenger
front seat.  While driving to a safe location to get out and examine the
damage I was imagining the smashed taillight units, wrinkled sheet
metal..etc...etc...etc...  To my surprise, not a mark or a scratch or a dent
or anything.  I guess the bumpers did their job.  The only casualty was the
rear view mirror.  The mounting snapped out of the plastic housing and is not
repairable, so I am in the market for a replacement rear view mirror.
Anybody got a parts car out there with a rear view mirror for sale?

Jerry in Houston