Toronto area alfa mechanic/Diff Gasket

There was a posting not too long ago by someone looking for a
decent alfa mechanic in the Toronto area.  I didn't see any replies
on the digest but am interested in finding one also.  If there were
any off-digest replies I would appreciate hearing from you

Also, I replaced the pinion seal on my leaky differential hoping that
would solve the problem, and now i think the diff gasket should be
done.  seems like a dead easy job.  Are there any tricks?

Thanks in advance

Tim
83 Spider