Milano questions. . .

Hi gang!

First off, I'd like to say thanks to all who replied to the "SZ-problem"
(the puzzle with three doors, quizmaster opens one, etc.)
The underlying problem to this puzzle is not so much the math, it's the
way the question is asked that confuses the human brain.
Again, thanks to all that replied.

Now for my questions.
The subject: ( http://www.xs4all.nl/~chris/75.html )
An '86 European 75 (milano) 2.5v6, no catalyst, L-Jetronic and K&N
cartridge.

When I start the engine, the idle is somewhat rough and around 700rpm;
when the watermeter starts moving (at 40 deg C) the engine will stall
if I don't push the accelerator. At 60 deg C all's back to normal,
850-900 rpm idle, and steady. When the engine is hot (1 hour drive at
around 150kmh) the idle is 'bouncy' and if left 'bouncing' enough the
engine will stall. Also it lacks power, 0-100kmh in over 10sec and it
reaches 200kmh ony after a long time. Also fuel consumption seems to
have gone up (40 litres to 320kms is not what i'm used to)

I recently rebuilt the engine (new: liners, pistons, half-bearings,
valves, valve guides and cams) and it now has 10000kms on it.
I also replaced the fuel pump (ouch!) and fuel filter.
Car is properly aligned and on new rubber (Pirelli P5000 Drago (ouch!))

I checked the AAD, closes as it should.
during rebuilt visually inspected injectors, they're clean and show no
signs of damage.
The cold start switch measures as it should.
Ignition is on 'F' exactely and on 'M' @ around 5000rpm, as it should.
Spark cables are ok, no appearant leaks.
Sparkplugs are now 10000kms old, Lodge 2HL (proper type)
All hoses are tight and don't seem to leak.
Valve play is within tolerance.
Idle and full-load switch operate as they should.
AFM moves freely, I cleaned the potmeter and it measures ok (i guess)
Air temp sensor seems to be working properly.
O2 sensor is ok, since there is none :)

So, what did I miss here and where should I begin to check further?
Could it be bad contacts to the ECU or something...

Oh, and: No, the brakes aren't lagging and the handbrake is off :))

Looking to forward to your suggestions,

Regards,
    Chris Piepers
    The Netherlands