New GTV engines

It seems like winter will be here in a couple of months and I have
decided not to use the Spider as a daily driver this winter too. Last
winter was, well, extremely cold and the roads were covered in salt
lake. Not good for Spiders at all.

So, I need another car. I guess a new GTV (1996+) will do pretty
nicely, but I'm a bit puzzled at what kind of engine I should go for.
The 2.0TS engine is the most common model here in Norway, but I've
seen an occasional 2.0 Turbo V6 around. Are there anybody out there
that can give me a quick rundown of their experiences with these
engines in the new GTV? Any feedback is appreciated.

regards,
Nils C-:
- --
Nils L. Corneliusen