Re: alfa-digest V7 #1005

Does anyone have an idea of what my 1994 Spider Veloce (Limited edition)
might be worth?  It's one of only 190 produced that year, according to my
paperwork.  I'm trying to get my insurance agent to understand that it's more
than the book value (at least to me and other Alfa lovers) but instead, he's
simply insuring it using the figures off the sticker.

Perhaps there's some other classification under which it needs to be
covered.....any suggestions?

Jamie
Wooditis@domain.elided