Milano 2.5 Auto box

Hi Gang,

I am having a small problem, does any one knows if the Auto Milanos with
the 2.5 engine have LSD on them? Or for that matter if any Auto had LDS?

I just got hold of "Supplement to the Owner's Manual" for Automatic
Transmission Version, and they state in one of the pages (no. 7) some
cars came equiped with LSD's.

Does any one knows about this?

It seems it may have not been standard, but can any one confirm if they
have seen a car with this?

Regards
Paulo
Alfa Parts FS - Milanos/75-164-33-155 just ask!