Re: 164 Steering

After recently having my steering rack replaced, I am getting intermittent
loss of feedback through the steering when cornering.  It feels like I am
driving on ice, but without the loss of traction, although recently I would
not attempt to drive quickly as I am unsure of the steering.   The front
suspension has been striped down and checked, the strut bearings were
replaced but everything else seemed to be in good condition.  Could this be
steering rack related or suspension related?

<<  Can anyone point me to a source for Stabilant 22
 >> here in the States ?  >>

It might be worth trying some high end hi-fi shops, it used by some hi-fi
buffs.

Steve
164 TS
Cumbria UK