Italian and French Gathering in SoCal

Referring to the Italian/French Car, Motorcycle and Scooter Show at Woodley
Park in Van Nuys, CA in November:

There are two dates listed at the website that I referenced earlier.  One, on
the front page, is 7 November.  The other two pages, including the printable
entry form is 15 November.

This is confusing to minds such as mine.  I have emailed the organizers for
clarification.  All I have heard to date is that it will be on the 15th.

I am waiting also, to have it made clear.

Luck

Jay Negrin