Spider Springs

My lovely Spider just came back from the shop where it had a new oil pan
installed. The old pan began to leak a few months ago, and it drained
all its oil out and sat in my garage for a while before I could attend
to it. At any rate, I have noticed that the springs are shot (I noticed
this before the oil pan broke, but the urgency level increased once I
spent tons of money replacing the pan). The car bottoms out in even
moderate dips in the road while driving at rather slow speeds (30mph).
This isn't a good way to welcome my car's new oil pan, and I therefore
wish to buy new springs. But, I do not think I want stock springs. I
would like to lower the car an inch or so, and I would like stiffer
springs (anything would be stiffer than the springs that are on there
now). Basically, I believe it is between Dean & Ward's Spring set, and
IAP's performance spring set (as far as I know). I am interested in
hearing what people have to say about each set up.

Best,

Gregory Scott