Laforza's, towing, and.....

Laforzas are made in California, Escondido to be exact.  The same place
they (used) to make monster miatas.  They have a ford V8 and ford tranny
in them.  It is a disgrace to call that "thing" European design, because
it's butt ugly.  Just because you can put aero headlamps on a boxy SUV
does not make it European.
	As for towing, I called AAA to get a tow truck to tow my trust
164 back home.  I described it as a dark green alfa romeo, and to my
luck there were 2 other alfas in the parking lot (there goes the
uniqueness).  Well I got sick of waiting so I drifted around the parking
lot and saw the tow truck driver about to hook up a black spider (oh
snap!).
	If our chances of getting alfa back are dependent on mazarati
(in my opinion, an ugly italian car) I think we are screwed, and that's
pretty weak.

(still broken) 92 Alfa 164, 300 watt amp driving 2 10" fiberglass subs,
not competition, but enough to annoy 5 foot tall ladies on cell phones
in SUV's (sweet)

*	S c o t t    C o r s a r o
*	Scottc@domain.elided
*	858.625.0010 x57